Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday

Well one year ago today I met you.
I'm not as sad about the whole situation but more so about being nostalgic for the way I was feeling at the time. I miss the nervousness of going out on a date and just thinking of how lucky I was that someone liked me. I remember driving home and being so so happy with the way things were going I would play "Obstacle 1" and yell "It's in the way that she poses!". It was just such a nostalgic time and I think that that month, with the coldness of the winter and just the excitement of everything, was probably one of the best of my life.

Anyways I just felt like I should write this down, it was fun and I miss it but it's in the past and now it only feels like a hazy memory in my mind.

1 comment:

andrew said...

the stories are boring and stuff, shes always calling my bluff