Sunday, December 21, 2008

I just want to be your tugboat captain

For the past two years I have worked at a Christmas party for some of family friends. It's a pretty big party and I always end up bar tending for whatever reason and I'm kind of glad because do you know how awkward it is to serve food to someone? Not like stand behind the counter and dish out food but walk around with a tray and offer food to people. It's incredibly awkward so I am glad I just serve wine since I basically just stand around for a lot of the time. I had so much time me and my friend Alex took some pictures.


Photobucket
I try and be creative and artsy every once and awhile.

Photobucket
Me, Kayla, and Alex

Photobucket
If I were to be any character in the movie "cocktail" based off of this picture alone it would obviously be Tom Cruise.

Photobucket



Photobucket
I'm eating a shrimp, not pulling at my lip.

*Also for those people who actually read this blog (if anyone actually does) I think this is kind of turning into a picture blog. Ever since that movie blog with the pictures of Woody Allen films I feel like I need to post a picture for each post or whatever.

No comments: