Wednesday, December 24, 2008

then you fade away

So today my family and I made our annual trip to Baton Rouge to stay with my grandparents for Christmas. We planned to leave at 8 this morning but of course we didn't leave till noon. It was cloudy and I slept most of the drive, and I we stopped at my favoriteeeeee grocery store restaurant in the world: Old Tyme Grocery in Lafayette that serve the best Po Boys in the world.

Luckily for you guys I have tons of free time on the trip/now and I documented my journey for you guys.

Photobucket
My favorite type of day.

Photobucket
the infamous.

Photobucket
my bro.

Photobucket
my feet.

Photobucket
my mom and my bro.

And on the bright side I arrive at my Grandmas house to find this waiting for me:

Photobucket
(No nuts in those cookies, duh)

God I love my grandma.

No comments: