Monday, March 30, 2009

i'll see you in my dreams

Last night my room mate decided to listen to music while I was trying to go to sleep. I wasn't too upset because when that happens I just usually put my headphones in and listen to Django Reinhardt. I usually try not to listen to music when going to sleep because I'm afraid I'll get into the cycle of not being able to sleep without it. I did that over the summer. I'd fall asleep watching CNN or something else on T.V every night. I couldnt go to sleep without it and it was kind of a problem when I went off to college.

Anyways, last night was probably one of the most relaxing nights in past memory. I just closed my eyes and imagined Django playing. His cigarette pressed between his lips and his eyes closed as his fingers danced along the guitar. I usually can't stand those guitarists that just jam and play crazy chords but their is something about him. His playing blends perfectly into his backing band creating a classic jazz sound and it just whoos me like no other.

A relaxing night to a stressful few weeks.

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS MY 50th POST AND I DIDNT MAKE IT AS AMAZING AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEEENNNN.

oh well. 50 posts in, what 3/4 months? not too bad. watch out 51: here i come.

No comments: