Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the swing of things

Man it is hot outside.
I just got back from a lab for my stupid wildlife ecology lab. We went to the marina across campus and it took me forever to find a parking spot. Turns out that along with my bird lab I am in a group with four other kids and have to go once a week for an hour to watch and observe turtles basking in the sun.
Fun times.

Ive just felt exhausted these past few days. I found myself getting angry in my head and saying really snide things to people at times. Im sleeping more than I usually do, but apparently it’s not enough.

Its taken me a while to get back into the swing of reading books again. I swore to myself that I would read “the age of innocence” before I watched the movie. I recorded the movie on my dvr at home over Christmas break and I called my brother upstairs and showed him the recording and I specifically said “Steve, you can erase everything on here while I’m gone, but just make sure that you DO NOT erase this movie.” I came back home for spring break and lo and behold he had erased it. Oh well. I’m about halfway through with the book but have just lost interest. Its good but I can’t pay attention anymore.

I failed a math test today so that put me down but I’m not going to worry about it anymore. My grades are slipping but I guess that means ill have to work over drive to get them up before the end of the semester.

my schedule:
• Study for wildlife ecology test tomorrow
• Get gas
• Buy water and Capri sun (ive been drinking my roommates and I feel bad)
• Return movies
• Run
• Dinner at 6
• Play wally ball at 10
On the bright side of things I came home after class and the Casiotone For The Painfully Alone album leaked and I’m listening to it right now. Its really really good. Line I just heard: “wish I kept a diary”. Me too, me too.

No comments: