Wednesday, April 1, 2009

while i walked down to the beach

I always enjoy picking paper up off the ground. I found this one on monday and it looks like it someones schedule. Call me weird but I just like finding scraps of paper or notes that people have written. I used to like this girl who would love finding peoples shopping lists and since I worked at Target, I would constantly have my eyes peeled for left over grocery lists to give to her.
This just reminded me of that and I think its pretty cool that someone plans out their day like this. I kind of wish that I did something similar.

I dont know what Id do without a scanner.


Photobucket

ps. sorry if this is too big. the next smallest size was wayyyyyy too small. Thats what i hate about this blog is that i have extremely limited picture size options and the side of my blog cuts it off.

1 comment:

Margo said...

have you been to bookpeople in austin?
upstairs, there is a list wall, where people post lists- grocery lists, favorite books, etc. it's fun.