Saturday, January 10, 2009

oh how i cannot bear the thought of you

I took my dog out for a drive yesterday. Well she isn't "my" dog exactly, shes a member of the family but I like to believe she loves me the most.

Photobucket

Did a few laps around the neighborhood, really relaxing.

I think I've come to the conclusion, and I know I may sound really weird saying this, but I don't want a bunch of friends. I just want a small group of people, maybe 5 or so, that I know really well. Not just guys, but also girls in this group of five or six. I want to be best friends with all of them and I imagine that I would never wonder what I am doing on any given night since we would all eventually end up hanging out together doing whatever we feel like.

That was random but that's one of the things I want in life right now. That and for Whit Stillman to write another movie.

No comments: