Sunday, January 11, 2009

it's been ever so grey

woke up today at about 8.15, probably the earliest i've woken up in about a month. i followed my parents back to waco because they wanted to see the apartment im staying in next year. last night my mom and i checked the apartment website and they said they were open on sundays from 1-6, turns out that's not the case so my family and i just went out to eat at pei wei instead.

i am so exhausted, something about driving for long periods of time just wears me out. i still have to unpack my all of my things and i have a stack of books and movies on my bed that i need to make room for on my shelf. i think i am going to treat myself and watch "deconstructing harry" tonight. such a good movie.

school starts tomorrow, what a long day it has been.

No comments: