Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ooh. Sexy Girlfriend.

This summer has been dedicated to romantic comedies.

I have been chugging along through the list of the all time greats. I’v been addicted to the brat pack movies of the 80’s; the fashion, the music, the richies, and the zoids. After watching pretty much every movie dedicated to high school in the 1980’s/early 90’s, I’ve come to a decision: Pretty In Pink is my favorite (and possibly the best) 80’s movie. Don’t get me wrong, it was hard to choose. In fact, as I type this very sentence I’ve decided that Ferris Buellers Day Off is just as good. So I’m calling it a tie.

Molly Ringwald….*sigh*…..I am in love with her. She is excellent in Pretty in Pink (although much more attractive in 16 candles in my opinion).

I wish I could go back in time and tell Duckie to keep dancing to “Try A Little Tenderness” and stay away from the garbage that is “Two and a Half Men”. Charlie Sheen too.





Photobucket
GIVE ME BACK MY HEART MOLLY RINGWALD.

No comments: